Logo

2003 Honda 225 key pad not lighting up.

Crabman85

Hey I got a 2003 Honda 225 I just purchased been doing basic services ect. Oil change,gear oil, thermostats and impeller cause was overheating ect. I have 2 light key pad and separate gauge with 2 lights. Key pad oil or temp never lights up but does send alarm when was getting hot. Other gauge turn key light up then only volt light stays on till runnin. Trying to get key pad to work. Thanks a bunch

Key pad lights green oil or red temp not lighting up. Alarm will sound. All other gauges analog and tach doesn't work but was gonna get to that another time. So with fuse blown boat would still start just no green oil light on?

I doubt it is the fuse, which I suspect protects just the ignition positive wires in the harness. BUT - it should be checked. Something is likely not plugged in that should be plugged in. Note that the diagram shows the analog plugs that are unplugged at the bottom of the diagram. Sorry I don't have the equivalent diagram for an analog set up. You might search the Internet for it.

Back