Logo

I- Boats Forum

Boobie

Silver Medal Contributor
Does anybody know what happened to the I-Boats Forum that was always on here ?? All you get is 404 on the screen.

I haven't checked. I was on there for years but quit. Much more enjoy Marine Engine Forum. Really don't have any "smart asses" here. I joined a forestry forum instead, sharing logging and chainsaw tips.

Just was there. My computer says it's still not up. Fdrgator, what part of the country are you from ??

Last edited:
I'm not very computer smart either, but a browser is computer software that finds and connects to stuff on the Internet. Internet Explorer is a browser. So is Google. and Firefox. How do they work?? Answer: Way over my head.

"A web browser is not the same thing as a search engine, though the two are often confused. For a user, a search engine is just a website, such as Google Search, Bing, or DuckDuckGo, that stores searchable data about other websites. However, to connect to a website's server and display its web pages, a user must have a web browser installed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_browser

WOW, THATS TOO COMPLICATED! I just have my wife or son fix it. All I gotta remember is " righty tighty.....lefty...." now what was it again? The other day my wife asked for the t-bone so she could George Foreman it. Told her it was hanging out of reach outside the door on the corner of the house. My son said....."The steaks are high"......I laughed for an hour.

Last edited:
Well, Thanks To My WIFE I've got I-Boats back again. I have no idea what she did but it's now working again. I know it's going to cost me but it's worth it.

Maybe I'll join I-boats again, that guy that ripped my head off is probably waiting somewhere in line for a facemask.

Never heard of a "browser dog". Post a picture !!

Browser is this dog's name

unnamed-1523890280-5282.jpg

But perhaps Racerone meant a Bowzer

BowserBuster7WeeksBassetMinSchnauzer3.JPG

Last edited:
Back