Logo

Honda 250 Exhaust Guide Seal? Does it have them?

grey2112

Contributing Member
Looking at doing some work (replacing internal anodes) on the 2013 Honda 250 I have. Not finding much out there for how to do it but looks pretty straight forward.

One thing I ran across from an older thread on a 2006 BF225 was one part about replacing the "exhaust guide seals" during the process.

I can't seem to find anything listed in any of the parts diagrams online or at my usual spots for buying parts detailing this part.

Does the 250 of my year range do away with those?

They have seals but never known them to be a service item, leave be, maybe just do valve clearances if you have rough idle, if smooth hem leave alone

They have seals but never known them to be a service item, leave be, maybe just do valve clearances if you have rough idle, if smooth hem leave alone

I've got very smooth idle, even after 850 hours. Wondering if I should just leave well enough alone right now.

However, I'm going to be replacing all the internal anodes (looks like a total of 12 of them). I suppose I need to get various gaskets too just in case since I have to take off the manifolds and covers?

Back