Logo

96 evinrude 112spl what years will foot work?

Tim D

I've got a '96 112spl. When I got it a little piece of the fin on the very bottom was broken off. I know someone that has whole shop of motor feet their just trying to get rid of if one fits I can get it for $20. Even if the internals are bad I can swap mine over, I figure $20 for just the housing would be a deal not to mention if the driveshaft and I internals are good. I'm curious what year's interchange with mine, I know the 115hp will. Just curious other hp and years. Also are there any identifying numbers or anything in particular I can use in identifying it?Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Look for the 6 digit " casting number " on yours.----Yes it is on it somewhere.------Many years will fit.-------At $20 each buy a truckload.----Put them on E-bay.

Hi Tim do you have a picture of the damage? A good welder can repair it and you will still have the extra parts for the future, or to sell. There is really no reason for a unit to fail unless it gets water in it or a severe rock strike. Been in Greenville. Love South Carolina, My wife wants to live in Charleston for the winter. She already has a reputation for the largest Red Drum caught off Shem Creek pier in 2017, almost 25 pounds and no net, no help, 20 pound line. Regulars there know her by first name.5252_compress65.jpg5798_compress76.jpg

Last edited:
Back