Logo

What is this? 1998 BF75A Connector

Oldtooner

This is a picture of a wiring connector located near the front of my 1998 BF75A just behind the latch. I bought this used. The motor runs good except that the tilt/trim is not working. I don't think this connector is in the T/T circuit. The wire colors are Black/Yellow, Blue/White, and Blue/Red. The connector is labeled Y11. I have checked the wiring diagrams and there are no Blue/White and Blue/Red wires shown. Any help identifying this connector would be appreciated.

Attachments

• BF75A connector.jpg
    BF75A connector.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 21
Thanks Robert. Based on the diagrams and the fact that yours doesn't have the connector, I'm starting to think that the connector was added by the original owner for some type of auxiliary device.

My boat sat under a oak tree for 7 years before I got it. I was lucky that all I had to do was rebuild carbs, change fluids, new impeller...The tilt and trim both worked but leaked at all 3 piston seals. I had it, cleaned, hot tanked and rebuilt at 5 Star Marine in Port Richie Florida. Does your trim motor run?

We sell various outboard motor engine both used and New engine are available . We have Yamaha outboard motor , Suzuki outboard motor ,Honda Outboard motor and Mercury outboard motor engine all the horsepower engine are available for sell at cheaper prices.
Contact us through WhatsApp number +66 902879029 for fast communication and price list .
Your contacts are appreciated

Back