Logo

crusader blue brushable paint

domer94

new to the forum... in the process of wrapping up a purchase of a 1994 silverton 34c with 454 xl's. the machinery spaces and equipment are above average but need some touching up. is there any source or alternative to the spray can? I really only need to spot treat and touch up with a brush

I have not seen Crusader Blue as brushable paint.

I use a spray can and touch up my engines in small areas at a time. I use lots of newspaper and a little masking tape to prevent overspray. Sometimes I will use 4 or 5 pages of newspaper to create a paint area of just a few square inches.

I have not seen Crusader Blue as brushable paint.

I use a spray can and touch up my engines in small areas at a time. I use lots of newspaper and a little masking tape to prevent overspray. Sometimes I will use 4 or 5 pages of newspaper to create a paint area of just a few square inches.

thanks , was thinking about taking the cap of the spray botte and having it matched at the local ace... problem is im not sue what product they have that's god with metal and heat

found "motor coater" ford blue on fleabay which comes in a pint… problem is there is ford blue , then ford corporate blue … etc then vht has ford competition blue, duplicolor has old ford blue , m sure there is a "blue balls blue" too WTF!

Save yourself the hassle and expense of a custom mixed paint.
Take your OEM Crusader Blue paint spray can, and wet the tip of a foam type paint applicator.

shopping

Dab the applicator onto the areas that need touch-up.
Repeat if necessary.

If you dab the paint on, the foam applicator will not leave any typical brush stroke marks!

Last edited:
Back