Logo

CLE lower unit oil seal

Slavin89

Hello to everybody..I'm working on a CLE lower unit and today I've received oil seal code 26-815565 but it don't work, it's bigger compared to original.
On site I've seen that CLE lower unit are only on 2.5 carburator section and there's only this code.
Do you know if exist two version of this oil seal?

Sound like you got a small shaft CLE...uses 26-76868 seal...(1.188 x1.692 x.250) The seal you have is for a Fat shaft unit.

Sound like you got a small shaft CLE...uses 26-76868 seal...(1.188 x1.692 x.250) The seal you have is for a Fat shaft unit.

Oooo...you're right..my propeller shaft is the small...but where can I find the right parts for small shaft on marineengine site?
Thank you

Marineengine doesnt have HiPo break downs so best to find a site with a 2.4 Bass or early mod VP diagram. Now the only differences from a stock unit and a small shaft CLE is the housing and sometimes gear ratio, a stock V-6 unit(excluding Xr4/6) in the OA-OC range parts will interchange

Marineengine doesnt have HiPo break downs so best to find a site with a 2.4 Bass or early mod VP diagram. Now the only differences from a stock unit and a small shaft CLE is the housing and sometimes gear ratio, a stock V-6 unit(excluding Xr4/6) in the OA-OC range parts will interchange

Thank you fazbullet..butbdo you think some other gear housing use this kind of oil seal?

Back