Logo

Fan letter, thank you to CHawk Man, Honda Dude

Vinalhaven

Hello all,
I’ve been lurking since buying a 22’ Outrage with a 2006 BF225 three years ago, the information I’ve picked up on this forum has been invaluable. I’m on an offshore Maine island with no dealer nearby, doing my own maintenance with help of a factory manual and this forum. Over 400 trouble free hours so far in 3 seasons. Love my Honda.
Appreciate you guys being so generous with your time and knowledge, if you ever find yourselves on Vinalhaven, Maine some summer the lobster is on me.

I second this! Searching through responses and the help here almost feels like I make money every time I do anything related to my Honda. The only negative is the fear of having an issue pop up that I read about!

I can't agree anymore with your opinions. Those guys and others have really helped out a lot on this forum. They have an incredible knowledge of the Honda's. I no longer own hondas, I bought 2 new Suzuki 200's, but I still come around and see how things are holding up here. Thanks again guys!

Excellent post to recognize the efforts these gentlemen have put into this forum. My hats off as well. Many thanks

I've been on this forum since September of 2008. It's a great community of Honda outboard owners. No BS, no snarkiness. Just folks trying to help their fellow boaters. I've certainly learned immensely more than I have contributed. I thank you all.

Back