Logo

2005 z200txrd 200 hp hpdi

Pbuzz3323

Had a load of bad fuel.. cleaned everything in the fuel system out. Engine died on water. Mechanic replaced vst pump and filter..got boat back and it still ran like crap and stalled out..Decided to dive in on my own and learn this engine and pulled everything apart.. cleaned injectors and pulled hp pump apart.. 1 filter was loaded with crystalized crap. Replaced filters/screens and started it up on separated tank of fresh fuel. Ran yds diagnostic software and got and Atmospheric pressure sensor .. code 22 error. Cant for the life of me seem to find out about that on where it is!!! Is it labeled with another name? Map?? Engine does start right up and run but it get surging and will still stall out unless run at higher rpms..changed both LP pumps also..Anyone have an idea?? TYIA

It doesn't have a MAP sensor what you looking for is the APS Sensor this one measures the pressure its located on the bottom corner of the VST

It doesn't have a MAP sensor what you looking for is the APS Sensor this one measures the pressure its located on the bottom corner of the VST

Thanks but thats whats confusing me.. that part on the bottom.. its square and black is listed as a relay. Its mounted right under vst.....Is that the same part???

Synchronize your throttle valves they should all be closed at idle and your TPS volts should be between 0.48 to 0.52 when you have done this adjust the oil pump arm linkage at idle the arm should touch the stopper . on this model you will take a chance if you bleed it running it on a premixed as the oil pump feeds the vst tank and the manifold onto the cylinders .at idle disconnect the throttle oil pump link arm then move the oi pump arm by hand to its fully open position while at idle to bleed it

Last edited:
Synchronize your throttle valves they should all be closed at idle and your TPS volts should be between 0.48 to 0.52 when you have done this adjust the oil pump arm linkage at idle the arm should touch the stopper . on this model you will take a chance if you bleed it running it on a premixed as the oil pump feeds the vst tank and the manifold onto the cylinders .at idle disconnect the throttle oil pump link arm then move the oi pump arm by hand to its fully open position while at idle to bleed it

Sorry this was ment to go on another thread.

Back