Logo

Elevation Charts for Evinrudes

StophinHousen

Hiya,
After some help from another forum I have figured out and what to do to get my 175Hp (1977) Rude ready for boyesen Reeds. however I am still in need of a elevation chart to figure out where I should start (I'm at high altitude) to then adjust the idle jets for the reeds. I do not have access to any help near or around me. nearest marine shop 3 1/2 hours away, and told me yesterday they wont help me jet that motor because they cant test at altitude (Ive tried them before and they really more of a dealer than a repair shop, and just want me to buy a newer outboard) The last guy in valley that did outboard repairs if you knew a "In" with him moved to Arizona, and Evinrude online's authorized dealer in my valley is a ski shop that has no idea why Evinrude would suggest them.

So if anyone could send me a copy of those charts Id much appreciate it, as my sealoc online manual doesnt have the info.

Thanks

Well I believe I found it, doesn't quite match with the base Orifices found on marine engine but I think it will get me to where I'm going.

Attachments

• High altitude chart.jpg
    High altitude chart.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
  • jet-chart-2.jpg
    jet-chart-2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 19
Back