Logo

help me please!

ROADKILL

i have a 1986 mercury 115 6cyl i bought spring last year went out on the water twice boat ran great . the thread time out had a little hesitation when taking off the forth time bout would idle but die when i tried to accelerate. at this point i have put these new parts on. trigger. stater. cdi box.one new coil. rebuilt fuel pump new fuel line and primer bulb. cleaned carbs and fuel tank. the motor runs great in the tank and falls on its face in the lake. i have been trying to fix this problem for ever and i am at the end of my rope can any one please help me?

i have a 1986 mercury 115 6cyl i bought spring last year went out on the water twice boat ran great . the thread time out had a little hesitation when taking off the forth time bout would idle but die when i tried to accelerate. at this point i have put these new parts on. trigger. stater. cdi box.one new coil. rebuilt fuel pump new fuel line and primer bulb. cleaned carbs and fuel tank. the motor runs great in the tank and falls on its face in the lake. i have been trying to fix this problem for ever and i am at the end of my rope can any one please help me?

Best to repost in Mercury Mariner Outboard forum, above.

Back