Logo

Yamaha F115TLRD Won’t Run

Tlew

Hey all new to this page, but I have a question I’m trying to get to the solution.
I have a 2005 Yamaha F115TLRD, and I’m having some issues I need to figure out. It started on the lake, filled boat up ran all day with no problems, headed back towards boat ramp and only had around 1500 rpms. Got her on trailer and took her home. I ended up finding the VST filter was clogged. I changed the filter out, also while I was that deep I cleaned the fuel rail and replaced the high pressure fuel pump, all gaskets and orings, installed new injectors, a new low pressure fuel pump, new fuel lines, new fuel filters, and new spark plugs. Also pumped gas tank out and filled with new fresh fuel. Took her back to the lake after the repairs, pumped primer bulb until firm tried to start. It spun over nice and strong fires off once and goes straight back to cranking, yes the kill switch is good and had a correct connection. Took it back to the house, I have good spark, fuel pressure between 40 to 45 psi, and good compression on all cylinders. Took to Yamaha dealer and they cannot figure out what is wrong. Any and all help would be excellent. Thank you in advance!?

When a system fails, the classic question is 'what changed'? Not trying to be a WA; maybe double check everything you changed to insure all repairs are OK. Shot in the dark - you know spark is good; are cylinders getting gas?

Everything changed is correct Yamaha shop verified repairs are completed correctly. All cylinders are getting fuel in correct order and correct psi.

Back