Logo

Need wiring diagram or info for Excalibur 330, blowing fuses.

donzimatt

Hi, I recently blew one of the 3 fuses in the fuse block next to the circuit breaker. I replaced it and it blew immediately. I replaced it with a 30 amp fuse while watching it and it took a minute to blow. The repair manual says they are for the ECM, fuel injectors, and fuel pump, but doesn't say which is which. I've had the boat for a few years and the fuse that blew was 25 amps and the other two are 20 amps, if that helps. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or experience with this? thanks , Matt

know which year you have can only help (serial # works, too)….

the Owner's Manual is very good explaining which fuse controls which function.....

Does the fuse pop right off the bat (ie a minute after plugging in the new one) or after the key is ON (or engine running)?

Do you know the physical form factor of the fuse in question?

know which year you have can only help (serial # works, too)….

the Owner's Manual is very good explaining which fuse controls which function.....

Does the fuse pop right off the bat (ie a minute after plugging in the new one) or after the key is ON (or engine running)?

Do you know the physical form factor of the fuse in question?

re:" Does the fuse pop right off the bat (ie a minute after plugging in the new one) or after the key is ON (or engine running)"

fuses pop after power is applied. Motor related fuses should not pop unless ignition is on. "Other" fuses can pop when engine is off, for example, bilge pump fuses.

Back