Logo

Alpha 1 Gen 2 random parts

Philsawin

I was dropping my lower unit yesterday and these parts fell out as it came down. I'm not sure what they are or where they go. I have looked through every manual I could find and cant find them. the black piece is a piece of burned up rubber and appears to have been the same shape as the other pieces at one time. I would like to figure out what it is so I can order them and put it back where it belongs. Any help is greatly appreciated!

it wont let me upload pictures so ill have to describe it... 2 stainless pieces that are identical. on side is flat then it looks like a round triangle. the pieces have 6 holes in each. then the rubber is in the shape of a round triangle too

Exhaust flappers.

Look at parts structure for exhaust and you will see them.
If not you then prvious owner over heated engine at some point.

Thank you sir!! I looked them up and thats what i found. I am going to get them on order and replace them.

I have owned the boat for 3 months and still have yet to have a sucessful voyage. I'm just glad I found the water pump not working in the driveway vs driving 1.5 hours to the ocean...like I did when I found out that the fuel pump was bad.

Back