Logo

new to the site

want-2-be

Hi all , found this site while looking for some information on a used 15 hp evinrude out board motor I purchased, my first every and all new to this sport. I plan to use it on a 14 ft jon boat in the river. my question is what year the motor may be, the mod # E15ECUD Ser# E0666604 Thanks for the help in advance.

racerone, Thanks so very much. What is everyone thoughts on this motor and what should I be on the watch for and should I do any service at this time? I have no ideal what has happen in it life. I did use a barrel of water to start and let it run for about half an hour, ran and sounded good for what I know. There was some oil spots in the water tho when I finished, is that a problem? Start quick with the electric start, not as quick with the rope. Like I had said this is the first outboard I have owned so I do want all the help and insight others may have. also it has a SE Sport 200 on it now, what is this for? Thanks

hi new to here never used these things wondering if anyone knows why my 89 commercial 6.5hp johnson has a round port on one side and what u use it for

Back