Logo

cant see serial number

brian wis

i bought a deck boat and the serial number is faded. i found a freeze plug with a number on it 9G049389, i dont know if it is a good number, please help i have uploaded pictures. ( okay i guess the pictures will not show when i upload them) ???

i bought a deck boat and the serial number is faded. i found a freeze plug with a number on it 9G049389, i dont know if it is a good number, please help i have uploaded pictures. ( okay i guess the pictures will not show when i upload them) ???

i found a spark plug wire jumping a spark so i replaced the wires and plugs and then the next time i put it in the water i heard a metal ticking sound, tried to get it checked but they said it would be 6 to 8 weeks before they could get it in to look at it

i found a spark plug wire jumping a spark so i replaced the wires and plugs and then the next time i put it in the water i heard a metal ticking sound, tried to get it checked but they said it would be 6 to 8 weeks before they could get it in to look at it

Thank you so much

Back