Logo

Fuel line tee for xl crusader 454

cgoens1

I have a ‘95 cruiser yacht and trying to locate a fuel line tee that has 1/4” straight thread openings by on top with rubber insert that connects to line going to injection and the bottom opening on tee is 3/8” straight thread with either for washer or o-ring then has 1/4” nominal thread on the bulls head of tee. I’m missing the o-ring I guess on the 3/8” side. Can’t seem to find the tee. Any suggestions

I think he's talking about the Tee on the return line, from the TBI unit to the fuel pump.....

Do you need the O-rings, the Tee, or all of the above?

It looks like there’s line from tanks into the 1/4” port and the bottom of tee is 3/8” and runs from there to bottom of what looks like some kind of filter maybe and the top 1/4” port goes to fuel injection if that helps

the tee is crusader part number 30620....

the parts listing I have says the o-rings at the tee are 5/16" and its crusader number is 23508.

I looked up the Tee and its description is "3/8 - 3/8 - 5/16". the number for the 3/8" o-ring is 22800.

I'd bet the O-rings can be found at any decent hydraulic shop....they may even have the Tee as well. If you opt for Crusader parts, many on-line retailers use "CRU-" in front of the part numbers....

I’ve tried looking online at crusader parts but couldn’t find it. Can I ask what website the parts list is on? I’m also gonna try to find hydraulic repair somewhere as well

Back