Logo

Help me find this o-ring (HONDA B100s 1980's 10hp)

bracketdude

o ring oil case.jpg
Hi everyone. First timer here.
Anyone know how to find this part? The gasket is listed and I can't seem to find this o-ring?
Thanks everyone!

HONDA B100s (10HP) serial in 150000s

Yeah, I think that gets everyone as far as the way these parts books are put together. I remember my first time trying to find that oring and that's how I knew where to look.

Are you doing a rebuild? If so, I hope she lasts forever!

Yeah, I think that gets everyone as far as the way these parts books are put together. I remember my first time trying to find that oring and that's how I knew where to look.

Are you doing a rebuild? If so, I hope she lasts forever!

Yeah. I have 2. This is my backup. I have to replace the oil filler body gasket and will need to get the engine out of the oil case. I hope that I can get it out without too much trouble. Thanks again!

These are VERY easy. Just don't forget the "hidden bolt". Once you have ALL the bolts out, the block comes right out of the case. If you have to use force or are tempted to start prying....DON'T! If the case and block don't readily let go of each other, you've missed something and, more than likely it's a bolt.

Hopefully you have a shop manual and can easily see there are several bolts of different lengths that have to be kept track of.

Good luck.

Back