Logo

vwb19073A 6 hp, looking for lower unit seals input and output

I am new here did you ever find lower seal kit? I have a sea king 1970 9.6 that may need seals. I was wondering if you located the seals for your motor and maybe they would stock a kit for my 9.6. Thanks in advance

A 9.6 might be a Chrysler built motor.-----You might be able to find a seal kit right here on this site.-------May take a bit of effort on your part to match up a kit with your parts.----Any pictures of your Seaking ?

Last edited:
A 9.6 might be a Chrysler built motor.-----You might be able to find a seal kit right here on this site.-------May take a bit of effort on your part to match up a kit with your parts.----Any pictures of your Seaking ?

I will take a few pictures and try to figure out how to post them. It is a Chrysler 1970. I took it for the first run today and it was great but I noticed a milky film on top of the fin where the lower unit comes apart. Good water flow. I changed the gear oil when I first got the motor and there was a small amount of milk in the old gear oil. I’ll loosen up the lower screw tomorrow and see what comes out. Thanks for the quick reply!

Last edited:
Back