Logo

Trim Sender Unit

shag 1

Hello all, I have an issue with my 115HP mercury outboard. When I bought this thing a couple of weeks ago I noticed that the tilt/trim gauge on the boat didn't work. Not a big deal I thought, a wire off somewhere or something small. Anyway, I've got the boat in the driveway and I'm gonna get the gauge working. When I seen it's not the gauge at all, there no trim sender unit on the motor...none. So I'm trying to find the proper unit for it, but the sites that I've checked don't have it listed in their schematics. Are these things like accessories or something? Can anyone help me find a friggin part # for this thing? My motor is a 2001 115hp Model ELPTO 2 stroke. The serial # is 0T182650.

thanks

I looked in there already and it wasn't there. I ended up going to going to a Mercury dealer. He got me the # after about 15 minutes of looking through some of his parts catalogs. Apparently the sender unit is an option on this particular motor when it was sold new. That's why it never showed up on parts schematics. I ordered a unit through the dealer.

thanks anyway though

hey Fellow, can you advise what they sent you, I have a 1996 75 HP that has no trim sender either and did not come with one, I have the question up on the forum, but have not gotten any input, do you happen to know what they sent you and share,, I want to order the same type device for my 75HP force. thanks in advance,
Steve,

Back