Logo

Fix rusty trailer or ?????

So I just recently bought another boat. I got a good deal on a hydrasports 185. The boat is fine but the trailer is rusted bad. Should i try fixing the trailer or try and find a used one for a decent price? rusty4.jpgrusty6.jpg

Ayuh,.... Ditto,..... looks like a saltwater wagon,...... Find another wagon that lived in freshwater,.....

If you attempt a repair, you'll need at least two five gallon buckets of JB Weld.

Seriously....... pull that trailer to the recycle center and leave it there.

Buy a new/newer galvanized trailer with leaf springs and EZ Lube/SureLube spindles.

So I just recently bought another boat. I got a good deal on a hydrasports 185. The boat is fine but the trailer is rusted bad. Should i try fixing the trailer or try and find a used one for a decent price? View attachment 20398View attachment 20399
I'm all for fixing up stuff that's worth fixing. I'm in agreement w/ replacing.

you're lucky to have gotton her home the axel is eaten in half, kindof ballsezy one good bump in the road and snap then shes sliding. how many miles was this trailer towed.

is the frame as rusted as the axel, if just surface rust sand then swap in a useable axel.

Last edited:
Back