Logo

Chrysler-1968 Hemis in a 32 foot Aluminum FIREBOAT

itselliott

Seriously guys. I don't have all the details just yet. Also I am looking for KNOWLEDGEABLE input.

My friend has the boat, has owned it for 15 years and has a clean title. I haven't seen the boat in 10 years. It sits on a trailer and is GUTTED.....with the exception of the mechanicals....the jet drives, the fire cannons and the twin, 1968 era 426 hemi engines.

He wants to sell the boat....which is 100% Aluminum But first we want to research the history and possible historical value.
He thought that it served in Sandusky Oh.....the Sandusky Fire Dept. has not been of any help so far.
It was built by The American Ship Building Co. titled as 1968 model. I don't have any fotos at this time...coming ASAP.

Any input that would help establish some facts would be appreciated, but please don't clutter up this thread with a lot of rhetoric….:eek:

He wants to sell the boat....which is 100% Aluminum But first we want to research the history and possible historical value.

Ayuh,..... It's worth whatever a buyer is willin' to pay,.....

I truly doubt there's any historical value, unless somebody from Sandusky wants it,....

Back