Logo

Emissions Recall

Ive received 2 notices from Honda Marine indicating about an emissions recall. This involves the vapor separator float that might be a defect. If so fuel will leak thru the vent tube. Has anybody here have had that replaced? Not saying I don't trust my mechanic but this looks like disassembling some major parts. Just afraid it won't be the same. My 115 only has about 40 hours on it. And I have not had any issues with this fuel overflow.

This has to be done by a dealer,that is why you have had two notices,take it to them and let them do the job, I can't see what your. concerns are

This has to be done by a dealer,that is why you have had two notices,take it to them and let them do the job, I can't see what your. concerns are

Most definatly the dealer is doing this. Its under warranty plus recalls they have to do. I'm always curious how things are done. Ive worked on my old outboards i do most work on my cars etc. And yes there are certain things a dealer or garage has to do things. I have no concerns. My first notice my boat was already put away just got another one last week.

Back