Logo

1953 Merc for sale

Sweet motor. Good price. I will see what Raquel says......but not likely, brother, maybe if I can sell another toy that I'm tired of.

Wife been stressed, her parents are fighting and the mom doesn't want to cook anymore for Pa. Raquel is gonna bring them back to the Philippines to see if they would rather live out there until the end....I think they are just bored and need more family interaction. I will have to see what happens. Maybe the Merc will still be there when Raquel takes off and I can surprise her when she returns. Good advice, Bill, will see about the pink bow too. Christmas doesn't work, however, we are JW....birthdays are shot too, so it would have to be our 19th anniversary March 31st.

Last edited:
Wife been stressed, her parents are fighting and the mom doesn't want to cook anymore for Pa. Raquel is gonna bring them back to the Philippines to see if they would rather live out there until the end....I think they are just bored and need more family interaction. I will have to see what happens. Maybe the Merc will still be there when Raquel takes off and I can surprise her when she returns. Good advice, Bill, will see about the pink bow too. Christmas doesn't work, however, we are JW....birthdays are shot too, so it would have to be our 19th anniversary March 31st.

Hide it in the garage. I hope things turn around for your family. Play the Sly Stone song for them "Hot Fun In The Summertime."

Bill

Back