Logo

For Sale, 2008 8.1L Engines Never Used

tgamble

(2) 2008 8.1L Crusader Engines for Sale. In 2008 they were put into a 43' Chris Craft that was never launched. They have been sitting covered in the Chris Craft for the last 10 years. They have never been run in the water. They came straight to the boat from Pleasurecraft.

Would prefer to sell them as a pair. Purchaser must come pick them up. They are located in Beaufort, SC. First reasonable offer will take the pair.Engine Pic 1.jpgEngine Pic 2.jpgEngine Pic 3.jpgEngine Pic 4.jpgSerial # Pic 1.jpg

Have you run the engines recently? When they were installed in 2008 were rebuild or new engines?
What money are you looking for ? Transmissions come wit engines? Thanx

No, we have not run the engines recently. The engines came brand new from Pleasurecraft including transmissions. If you are interested, please make me an offer.

I am interested but need more info..Does CPU and wiring is included?
Are they seized or turn freely? Are the engines on the boat ? If yes are you taking them out?
Send me a message through this app or text or call Pete 416 453 3220

Last edited:
I don’t think so, I saw this posted somewhere else over the summer with a phone number. I sent a text and never heard back. The 8.1’s are really hard to find as you probably know if you have been looking. I’m in the process of rebuilding two I bought.

Bob

Back