Logo

1986 Yamaha PRO V 150 Oil Injection

I have a customer that has a 1986 Yamaha PROV 150 that has had the oil injection system removed. When I run the engine at idle it runs fine, but when I give it throttle it goes into limp mode. Had to replace the fuel pumps and rebuild to carbs to get it running to find this out. All the oil injection systems is missing. Has aftermarket gauges. Alarm is sounding. Can anyone provide anyhelp.

Thanks

When you say ALL oil inject systems are gone are you also including the sensors?...its the sensors that trip the alarm. If the alarm is oil system related amd not temp related then its grounding somewhere within whatever remains of the sensors circuitry

When you say ALL oil inject systems are gone are you also including the sensors?...its the sensors that trip the alarm. If the alarm is oil system related amd not temp related then its grounding somewhere within whatever remains of the sensors circuitry

as far as I can tell, both tanks, and all the wiring harness are missing. only thing i can find is a harness plug with 7 wires, green, green/red, blue, black, brown, yellow/red, and yellow.

Back