Logo

where can i get valve cover stickers

There have been a few guys that posted here that offered to make decals.....and with the new computer/printer technology, its almost a commodity item....you may find NOS decals for sale at certain auction sites as well.....you can also try your well-established local dealer....and, if all else fails, try the search engine....

Mark's idea re; new computer/printer technology is great.
If you were to find an OEM set, you will not know how old they are, nor if the adhesive is still good.

Try a2d-designs.com he caters to the century/chris craft groups but does make crusader decals among other marine engine decals. Steve is his name, I only know of him through the century boat club so I have no connection with him. Many other members have been satisfied with his products.

Try a2d-designs.com he caters to the century/chris craft groups but does make crusader decals among other marine engine decals. Steve is his name, I only know of him through the century boat club so I have no connection with him. Many other members have been satisfied with his products.
Looks like nice stuff!
Always the fun part of car restoration is the details, glad someone makes it for our boats.

Back