Logo

RicardoMarine Repair Book

otnot

Ricardo with all the knowledge that you have about VP you should write a trouble shooting book. Even if you just compiled what you have posted on the forum. I think I have now read most of your posts and have learned more than I probably will ever need. My problem is not being able to remember it all. LOL

Ricardo with all the knowledge that you have about VP you should write a trouble shooting book. Even if you just compiled what you have posted on the forum. I think I have now read most of your posts and have learned more than I probably will ever need. My problem is not being able to remember it all. LOL

Thank you for the compliment.
Had I done that 30 years ago, it may have been successful.

I agree on the potential limited success of a book, but if you could arrange to do YouTube videos on VP repair, you would "kill" the competition. I have no doubt that VP, many parts suppliers. etc., would line up to sponsor you...

I agree on the potential limited success of a book, but if you could arrange to do YouTube videos on VP repair, you would "kill" the competition. I have no doubt that VP, many parts suppliers. etc., would line up to sponsor you...

Thank you again....... but my time was spent specializing in the AQ series, of which ran up to and through year 1996 in the gasoline engines, and up to year 2000 in the diesel engines. If I were to have done this, I should have done it years ago.

One of the subtitles should say A Engine is not a motor:)

Oh don't get me started, Kim! :D:D But yes.......... you are correct, engines are not motors!

……………….Oh don't get me started, Kim! :D:D But yes.......... you are correct, engines are not motors!

Lol,...... But, but, but...... if you crank up a "search engine" :rolleyes: you find that the definition for "motor" includes "engine".

So that must mean a
"search engine" = "search motor".:cool:

Lol,...... But, but, but...... if you crank up a "search engine" :rolleyes: you find that the definition for "motor" includes "engine".

So that must mean a
"search engine" = "search motor".:cool:
Yea but where does quench come into play in a search engine (motor)?

Ricardo with all the knowledge that you have about VP you should write a trouble shooting book. Even if you just compiled what you have posted on the forum. I think I have now read most of your posts and this I believe is my essay title with my opinion. My problem is not being able to remember it all. LOL

I convince myself I do not know how many times again that family members are all that matters when you need support and affection. Rcently, I have read read Ricardo+Kona book. What I can say about my impressions is that Kona is indeed a strong woman and a true best friend, if she so devotedly follows her friend on her marine voyage. I am doing something new in my current period of life, and must acknowledge that I feel a lot of support from my friends that is a such significant and encouraging on my way. Being the only boy of my family who has chosen to be a seaman is not easy. It is the case when my opinion counts. I persuaded my parents to allow my marine studies only due to the fact that I claimed This I Believe and they realized I am enough mature to have an opinion since everything happens for a reason.

I bought a house near the lake so I naturally I then wanted to buy a small boat to have some fun in my free time. The only problem with this house is that it's very far from the city, but fortunately, I work remotely as a writer, you can check out my work here https://samploon.com/free-essays/drunk-driving/ I really enjoy going by boat to catch the sunset after work. Something happened last week with the boat, so I couldn't go on with my evening routine, but actually thanks to your book I could point out what was wrong it the boat, that's pretty funny.

Back