Logo

Chrysler 130 parts available?

Seasofcheese

So I only seem to see 125 or 135, no listing for 130 model.
I am looking for water pump gasket, Impeller, lower unit gear oil plug gaskets, spark plugs, and any other parts I should replace. The impeller on my unit is not in terrible shape, but it’s been sitting in the sun for several years so I would like to update everything possible. The engine fired right up, and is in good working order, but I’d like to do preventative maintance to ensure it will run as efficiently as possible. I would appreciate any information available. Thank you!

You can contact MarineEngine.com, either on the web or at 800-209-9624; they have new parts for many engines. Also, Mercruiser.com has both part numbers and parts on their website. Both have parts for Chrysler and Force outboards.

Good Luck

Inside the cover, bottom, front.
There should be a metal tag with the year ,model, and serial #.
Post that info. Much easier to find parts with that info.
The 130? might be older than 1974
Most parts diagrams don't go back past 1974

This should fit.

Inside the cover, bottom, front.
There should be a metal tag with the year ,model, and serial #.
Post that info. Much easier to find parts with that info.
The 130? might be older than 1974
Most parts diagrams don't go back past 1974

This should fit.

Its is 1307HB and serial is #4493
the above post is as close to the model as I’ve found and lists as a 72’
I’ve called mercury and they don’t have info on it. And all the major websites suggestedhavnt had much either. Really not sure why it’s so hard to find info on it. I doubt mine is the only in existence. I’m hoping to find interchangeable parts with the other similar motors.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Seems 1972 was the only year they made the 130??

Like I said the parts diagrams don't go back that far.

A pic of the housing and the impeller next to a ruler would really help.

Franz Marine might be able to tell you what one you need and sell it to you.

A tidbit from Allpar…
"Chrysler Outboard Corporation introduced two new engines in 1971: a 150 horsepower, limited production racing engine and a 130 horsepower, top-of-the-line production model. The outboard engines also included specialty items such as a featherweight 3.6 horsepower fishing engine, several 12 low-profile models from 6 to 12.9 horsepower, 28 models in the family-sized range from 20 to 55 horsepower, and 10 high-performance models, from 70 horsepower to the new 130 horsepower model.Responding to growing concerns about pollution, Chrysler added an exclusive feature on all Chrysler outboards; it eliminated fuel spillage by atomizing and injecting excess fuel back into the cylinders, where it was burned off. "
https://www.allpar.com/history/marine.html

A link for FSM that includes 130 HP. Green "Download" button..……
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1000030/Chrysler-75-H-P.html

Back