Logo

120 merc/force sport jet

wjh1955

I have a 120 hp merc sportjet that runs great for about 15 minutes then dies,,no spark,,cools off then starts and runs great again for about the same time,,it has the red stator replacement but i dont know how old it is,,any ideas?

Ayuh,..... Ask yer question in the jet-ski forum,....... or Merc Outboard forum,......

Yer driveline has nothin' in common with what's discussed in this forum,.....

I don't understand why you couldn't help a person if this forum is designed to help people with broken boats or jet skis aren't included in the category of boats? I also have a problem now with my jet ski, although I only recently learned how to drive a jet ski with the help of one article and a trainer. But I already have problems with it, and I'm unsure where to turn. If someone helped me with this, it would be great, especially if it would be some spe******t. I'm ready to pay any amount of money to the reasonable limit so that my jet ski works like new again.

I don't understand why you couldn't help a person if this forum is designed to help people with broken boats or jet skis aren't included in the category of boats? I also have a problem now with my jet ski, although I only recently learned how to drive a jet ski with the help of one article and a trainer. But I already have problems with it, and I'm unsure where to turn. If someone helped me with this, it would be great, especially if it would be some spe******t. I'm ready to pay any amount of money to the reasonable limit so that my jet ski works like new again.

Ayuh,.... So what's wrong with yer jetski,..??

Who's driveline is in yer jetski,..??

What brand, 'n model is yer jetski,..??

Back