Logo

Spark Plug Trouble

I went home to change the plugs because I wasn't sure what was wrong and I didn't want to lose any parts or tools overboard. As for proving you wrong, I've done that over and over and over again by telling you that it starts right up after I change the plugs. So, I guess you've been wrong 3 times. Lastly, You are like the (others),... guessing

As for alumarine, you're dumb questions don't deserve an answer, but here goes, your first question was, (did you try the old plugs), if the old plugs had no fire, (like I've been trying to tell you over and over) why would I put them back in?? I'm starting to sound like a jerk because idiot's like you are asking me dumb questions

Yes, I can be a jerk when stupid people keep asking me the same questions, over and over. If I had no spark on the old plugs, why would I put them back in??

No more stupid questions from me. I have learned ALL that I need to know from YOU bro.
May your very large wake overtake you and give you a nice, cool bath.

Gday

Well, you did way better than me, you did learn something. All I got was a bunch of dumb questions and answers that had nothing to do with my problem. I thought this was a forum where people had answers to your problems, but I was wrong, just like you.

Back