Logo

Ford Dearborn Eaton Marine 144 Complete for Sale

ertw06

I have a running takeout 144cu 1960 dearborn eaton marine, this engine was running and restored prior to take out, and a new aluminum manifold was put on before take out. make an offer. Also have the complete running outdrive unit for this for sale too.

I have a running takeout 144cu 1960 dearborn eaton marine, this engine was running and restored prior to take out, and a new aluminum manifold was put on before take out. make an offer. Also have the complete running outdrive unit for this for sale too.
I also have the same motor and I need an engine manual if you might know where I can buy one. Mine is a 100 hp but the manuals cover most of themI took on a major 15 ft cc project and now looking for advice on about all of it.Thanks

I have a Kohler generator powered by ford motor and it started having issues 4 months after I purchased it. It will run for about 30 min and then the engine will start surging. I have had it running at the most 4 hours before it started. I have replaced the plugs wires coil pack and have changed the fuel pump and ran it out of a new gas can and the problem still occurred. The temp sensor on the thermostat housing has been replaced also.

Dear sirs, I'm doing a Vidoli Falcon sport restoration built in 1967 from the Vidoli shipyard. Having removed from the hull both 165 hp Interceptor engine and Eaton series fourteen marine drive, I would also like to change the cover cap covering transmission from the Intercepror engine to the stern drive Eaton . Therefore I ask you if you can help me to find this cover cap original or adaptable. I can send you photos with measures. Thank for your feedback I wish you a good day. Sincerely Marcello Doniselli

Back