Logo

Mercruiser sterndrive power trim and tilt diode module for duel engines wire harness

control box.jpg
HI Thanks for taking the time to respond where would I find the information with duel engines I thought I could only use a 3 wire with control box to function the system thanks gary
this is the wiring set up on my engine now the diode module is inside the box along with several relays need new box or a diode any help would be appreciated gary

Untitledtr.jpg

Hello...You need diodes in the event that you need to utilize one switch for the two engines and furthermore have singular trim switches. I have both and just drew my own outline on a piece of paper and wired it up. No biggie, simply begin making the drawing...

For my situation, they are set with the goal that every one of the three motor trim switches just as the tab switches can be reached while keeping my hand on the chokes. I would then be able to utilize the thumb to manage each of the three motors all the while. Note that the three switches missing in the image is the place I put the motor trim switches, picture was taken when I was wiring everything up.

Diodes are like 20 cents. I would be caught opening the box and eyeballing the diodes. They usually have markings on them that tell you the characteristics, so just order up enough to replace all the diodes in there from someplace like Mouser or Digi-key

Back