Logo

Trying to identify 20Hp Mariner with serial number A107348

RMike

I cannot find this serial number listed anywhere on this site. I would like to know how old it is and would also like to make sure I have the correct specs and diagrams.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, RMike

I cannot find this serial number listed anywhere on this site. I would like to know how old it is and would also like to make sure I have the correct specs and diagrams.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, RMike
Your motor is a an 1985 model.

Thanks Flyingscott -- may I ask, where did you find it? Haven't located a list anywhere that corresponds to the number -- and in looking for parts for it on this site, my S/N isn't known.

Last edited:
sorry here is the correct year of your motor it is actually a 1981 model . I looked at 25 not 20 sorry.

201981E5606492 - A910970

Last edited:
sorry here is the correct year of your motor it is actually a 1981 model . I looked at 25 not 20 sorry.

201981E5606492 - A910970
Thank you very much!
I saw the note about hijacking other peoples threads. Apparently I do not understand protocol as it applies to these posts. Is there somewhere I can read the "how tos" with regards posting?

RMike

Thank you very much!
I saw the note about hijacking other peoples threads. Apparently I do not understand protocol as it applies to these posts. Is there somewhere I can read the "how tos" with regards posting?

RMike
You did not hijack the thread. The second post on the 25 hp was the hijack. There is a huge difference in the 1981 model carbs are differnt and the lower unit uses smaller mounting bolts.

Back