Logo

Smoking fish on electric smoker

Hi guys, I write for one cooking blog and need to write an article about smoking fish on the electric smoker and what is the best smoker for it and what you need from the accessory. So if anyone has any experience I want to hear it. It will help me to write quality content. Also, share some great recipe if know

Too many good recipes to count. Brine, type smoke and cook times vary depending on what ur smokin. Start with small batches until you get the outcome your looking for. The initial smoke time is the dealbreaker IMO.

I know this is an older post, but I'll add my $0.02 for future reference. I like good ol' fashioned smoked meals. What does that mean?..... Stoke up the fire box with some good red oak, get the cook box to 225 - 250 and smoke....... Awesome meals when you have butts or ribs, but not so good with fish or cheese...... Years ago I went to gas smoker to see if that would give me better control of lower heat settings...... that lasted one cook before I ripped a hole in the side of the box and added a wood fire box to it...... We also own a Restaurant service company and we are in a lot of restaurant kitchens. Most good BBQ restaurants these days cook with electric smokers. So I went with the master built 40" smoker with an added electric smoke box on the side ($50 at Amazon). I love it!!! I can do a range from smoking ice to frying hamburgers in this thing. When you talking fish, not all fish are created equal. Salmon wants to be cold smoked and Blue Fish would be hot smoked. This is the only set up that I have found to date that will do that.

I've never smoked fish; I usually buy it. I just smoked pork because I prefer to try different recipes from pork or beef. Suppose you want to write recipes about beef jerky or dehydrators in the future. In that case, I recommend this website https://www.bigwigjerky.com.au/beef-jerky-dehydrator/ They have relatively concise information on the subject, and you can get ideas to implement them about the electric smoker too. They also write about different homemade beef jerky recipes, which can be helpful.

I liked this article, I don't have any smoking experience but I want to buy this Landmann Smoky Mountain Electric Smoker. Recently started playing online games thanks to this article best reviews online ****** and was able to earn money. Although I doubt whether to spend so much on it. I read that afterward it is difficult to wash everything inside and I need a dishwasher, is this true?

I liked this article, I don't have any smoking experience but I want to buy this Landmann Smoky Mountain Electric Smoker. Recently started playing online games thanks to this article best reviews online ****** and was able to earn money. Although I doubt whether to spend so much on it. I read that afterward it is difficult to wash everything inside and I need a dishwasher, is this true?

The link isn’t working

Back