Logo

Wiring harness re-install for a Johnson 55hp 1968 TRL-10R engine

GBass

Would anybody possibly have a diagram/picture of where all of the harness ends go back on this engine? I have most of them figured out. Which goes on what side of the solenoid? Which goes on the driver's side of the engine? Any original wiring diagram or schematic would be of great help. I have the original book for my engine but it does not have a picture of where each end goes and I removed the original harness some time ago. I did take pictures of it back then but have lost the pictures to a fried motherboard on my last laptop..... my mistake for not having saved it to a jump drive before that happened. I have a new original harness and most of it looks pretty logical, but there are a couple I'm not sure of and I would not like to destroy the new harness or any function of the engine for guessing wrong......

Thank-you for any and all help you can offer,

GBass

Post your question on the Johnson/Evinrude forum. Go to the top left of this page, click on "Forum Home", scroll down to Johnson/Evinrude.

I just got it. That looks like the one that will do the job. Thanks again. Great to know there are people out there that just want to help others enjoy the hobby.....

Back