Logo

Mercury outboard identifying

I just bought A 22' pontoon boat with A Mercury either 75 or 90 hp and don't know the year either. The casting number on the
starboard side by #3 cyl is 876-8946-c6 . The c could be A 0.
the stamped number on the freeze plug looking thing is 0D231206. I checked one source and it appears they're not many parts available. Is there sources for discontinued parts needed ?

I just bought A 22' pontoon boat with A Mercury either 75 or 90 hp and don't know the year either. The casting number on the
starboard side by #3 cyl is 876-8946-c6 . The c could be A 0.
the stamped number on the freeze plug looking thing is 0D231206. I checked one source and it appears they're not many parts available. Is there sources for discontinued parts needed ?
Your serial number is coming up as an 1993 MERCURY 75 ELPTO model # 1075412ND, http://www.marineengine.com/parts/mercury_marine_parts/sn/0D231206

Try finding your part numbers you need and search them on eBay and online then try a parts description with part number for used as there are some places that tend to pop up with what you may need.

my friend has an old mercury model 28a serial no.1206777 i need to know what year it is. it won't start(no spark, or not sure how to start) and the control handle is missing. is there any way to get a book on it?

You have a 1958 / 59 model rated at 22 HP.----Must find the correct handle.----Post a wanted ad on ------aomci----website.-----Likely it needs the points cleaned to get spark.

Back