Logo

Where is ADMIN ?

If anyone wants to contact ADMIN rather than just posting a thread and yelling HELL and ASS HOLES that would be the thing to do. Effective options would be: 1) Private message. 2) Contact link. 3) Report the offending post with the reporting tool. (The reporting tool is the warning triangle with exclamation point that appears on every post.)

Well, now I (we) know. Just the same I'm glad it got someone's attention and the matter is apparently taken care of for the moment.

Dasel, you know I WASN'T talking about you or any of the regulars on here. I just hope Admin can keep them other ones off of here.

Last edited:
Guys, the "spammers" are automated computer programs, they are not real people posting these junk messages. They post the same messages on dozens or even hundreds of other forums at the same time. We share info about the spam with hundreds of other sites, and they share with us. The only way to deal with the ones that get through is to report it and we'll get rid of them. Thanks for your help!

Guys, the "spammers" are automated computer programs, they are not real people posting these junk messages. The only way to deal with the ones that get through is to report it and we'll get rid of them. Thanks for your help!
Thank you for explaining the 'Report Post' function. I used to report the flood of spam yesterday. Hopefully we can keep this place clear of this junk in the future.

KJ

Back