Logo

wards minn kota model 50612

gonefishing132

I just picked up a small aluminum boat. It has a Montgomery wards minn kota model 50612 motor don't have any info on it. It runs good but the propeller blade needs replacing It is a 2 blade white color with carta key holding it to the shaft . Where can I get parts for this motor and any info on what its thrust is would be great. Thank you in advance for the help ps have no idea what year it is .Thanks Tony

I just picked up a small aluminum boat. It has a Montgomery wards minn kota model 50612 motor don't have any info on it. It runs good but the propeller blade needs replacing It is a 2 blade white color with carta key holding it to the shaft . Where can I get parts for this motor and any info on what its thrust is would be great. Thank you in advance for the help ps have no idea what year it is .Thanks Tony

Hi - my name is Sarah from Montgomery Ward. We’re excited to read the conversation around out Minn Kota Model 50612 Motor. After checking our records, we apologize that this information is not accessible to us in our records. However, we do have some fantastic new outdoor sporting gear that are well-reviewed in our online store. We hope you can fix your old blade, and hope some of our current products can meet your other sporting needs. Thanks for your patronage!

Back