Logo

engine pulley- 807728 obsolete

Shayedwards

hey there-
I have an engine pulley that has gone bad. When I looked up the part #807728 online it shows it's obsolete. Does anybody happen to know the correct substitute for this?
thank you

Attachments

• pulley.jpg
    pulley.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 75
Give that part number from bt doctor to a parts person at just about auto parts store and they can get it for you. Just check pulley diameter and rib count, probable a standard pulley from mid 90s chevy truck. Make sure you use the correct removal and install tool. Can be rented from same place you get pulley from.

thank you for the help. Went to autozone with no luck. Going in blind online and purchased the sierra 18-8297 since it had the same rib and close to same diameter but haven't seen anything out there that shows the exact substitute.

thank you for the help. Went to autozone with no luck. Going in blind online and purchased the sierra 18-8297 since it had the same rib and close to same diameter but haven't seen anything out there that shows the exact substitute.

did anyone find the right part or did this part work? I just had mine go bad today on my 1997 searay 175 with 4.3 and can’t find the right power steering pulley…..

Wondering how that part worked out for you? I'm thinking of getting the same one.

Back