Logo

Honda marine carburetion repair manual.

Milgrip

I'm in the UK and trying to get hold of a copy of the Honda marine carburetion repair manual that "hondadude and other helpful forum guys have recommended in previous posts.

My local Honda dealer has contacted Honda UK but they had never heard of the manual and said unless it has a UK Honda part no ( which it hasn't) it cannot be ordered or supplied.

I have seen it on Amazon.com and I am OK with the purchase price of £32.23https://www.amazon.com/Honda-Marine-Carburetion-Service-Repair/dp/B00D2Z1AFO but they want £51.57, ($63.92) for postage!!

Can any of you U.S. forum guys suggest a cheaper way of me getting a manual, even if it is in PDF format.

Many thanks,
Milgrip.

Try eBay. There are several used ones there that can be shipped to the UK by individuals. Search "Honda marine carburetor repair manual"

Im also in the UK. Did you get the carbs rebuilt? What engine was it as a matter of interest? Nik

I'm just interested in reading the manual which I understand has coloured pictures of fuel flow, trouble shooting and cleaning etc
My engine is 1995 B50A. I originally had idling problems and stalling at low speed but with the help of this forum and reading other members posts I managed to fix the problem (ended up replacing no2 carburettor which was in the process of corroding away internally and blocking various jets) I bought myself a Morgan Carbtune - carburettor synchronizer and have had no trouble since. I'm also a bit of a nerd and now want more knowledge about these carbs.

Back