Logo

Free online service manual diagrams

gus

Is there a place on the net t

Is there a place on the net to download diagrams of older outboard motors for free or do I have to buy what I'm assuming is copies of somebodys manual. THANKS

" Hey Gus;What is the year and

" Hey Gus;What is the year and model of your motor, and what diagrams are you looking for? "

" just bought a boat it has a

" just bought a boat it has a johnson motor mod# rje18c ser# 1445218 what year and hp is it wiring in bad shape runs fair electric start not working any info would be helpful. plug type, fuel mix, tune up procedures, wiring diagrams thank you "

"Kim,

Your question should

"Kim,

Your question should be posted as a "new conversation" in the outboard category. Scroll to the bottom of the outboard category and click "start new conversation".

Your motor is a 30HP from 1956. We sell manuals for it here.

Regards,
Andrew Menkart"

I have a 150 Yamaha The oil i

I have a 150 Yamaha The oil injection is going out. How do you disconnect it and the alarm.

I have a 2000 150 Yamaha VMAX

I have a 2000 150 Yamaha VMAX The oil injection is going out. How do you disconnect it and the alarm.

" I just bought a 1962 - 55HP

" I just bought a 1962 - 55HP Chrysler outboard on a 15 ft McCulloch boat (1962?)(fixer upper) and am looking for a wiring diagram of same. Don't want to invest in a manual until I know if the engine is going to run or be an anchor. Any ideas where I'd find free info? Engine wasn't started for 7 - 10 yrs. I've replaced all gas lines, spark plugs and turned engine over using a 30:1 gas/oil mixture. Started engine in water but it is running rough, missing and does not want to idle. Some of the wiring in boat had been disconnected prev. and am needing some direction for rewiring. An orange wire labelled heat? had been disc and I am uncertain as to importance. Am new to boating and any help will be appreciated. "

" Can I use a Ford alternator

" Can I use a Ford alternator on a Mercury inboard engine? I have a 1980 470 inboard, no alternator. "

Back