Logo

Action Marine 19'

Gtrance

Hi there, I'm helping a friend to rebuild an Action Marine 19' but he is having a hard time with the engine. The year and model of the engine is unknown. I wonder if someone in the forum can figure out the part number and name of the part shown in the following pics:I would appreciate any help I can get! Thanks!

Attachments

• La Tortuga.jpg
    La Tortuga.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 45
  • La Tortuga 2.jpg
    La Tortuga 2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 40
  • La Tortuga 3.jpg
    La Tortuga 3.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 38
  • La Tortuga 4.jpg
    La Tortuga 4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 35
  • La Tortuga 5.jpg
    La Tortuga 5.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 43
  • La Tortuga 6.jpg
    La Tortuga 6.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Knowing the engine hp and if it's a 2 or 4 stroke would be helpful. Also, i can see the engine ID plate in the last picture. Located on port side of engine bracket. This plate will indicate model/year.

Last edited:
Sorry, the engine is a 200 hp. This is a pic of the ID plate but it does not say much. That ID plate might not belong to this engine.

La Tortuga 7.jpg

Are there six individual carburetors or three sets of dual carburetors?

Since the ID plate may not be for your engine, what are you seeing on the engine that convinces you its a yamaha?

Six individual carburetors.

Before the engine was painted, it had all the original Yamaha stickers

I will send you a picture of the cowling

Name of the part you inquired about is the Prime Starter. It's actuated by 2 solenoids, A & B. The prime starter is specific for engine years of 1990-1993, and it is specific to 225hp.

As far as the model, since the engine uses a carburetor solenoid valve it will be one of the models found in this link:
61A-86120-00-00 YAMAHA SOLENOID VALVE ASY

If there is an electric fuel pump mounted below the carburetors then it will be known as the V76X model. This model uses the electronic fuel-enrichment solenoid, or ECS.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the help!

The info you gave me help me also find the part number for this part [FONT=&quot]Prime Starter 6r5-13921-01-0[/FONT][FONT=&quot]0

[/FONT]

Back