Logo

Hydraulic Problem

jolanta15

I just bought a boat and cant find the problem with the noise from the angled hydraulic pump I thought first maybe the propeller is too small or pitch is wrong it seems that hydraulic pump is powerful to have bigger propeller so I changed into bigger one and in different pitch but noice didn't disappeared I changed oil more thicker but nothing still have loud noise . I tried to reconnect from gears noise is gone but once you connect again it appears maybe someone experience with same problem and know what is wrong?

I just bought a boat and cant find the problem with the noise from the angled hydraulic pump I thought first maybe the propeller is too small or pitch is wrong it seems that hydraulic pump is powerful to have bigger propeller so I changed into bigger one and in different pitch but noice didn't disappeared I changed oil more thicker but nothing still have loud noise . I tried to reconnect from gears noise is gone but once you connect again it appears maybe someone experience with same problem and know what is wrong?

Is this a steering problem? Im guessing the angled hydraulic pump you refer to is the tilt trim...
take pictures, then post in correct section,

Back