Logo

07 115hp 3cyl optimax Where do my oil lines go?...

Guyph_01

Contributing Member
Hey guys,

Ive bought this 07 115hp 3cyl optimax mariner as a lego kit:)
I've downloaded a few manuals, got some info and slowly putting the engine back together but can't seem to find how to connect the oil lines from the oil pump to the block etc.

Some people tell me it doesnt matter some people tell me it does. Do anyone have a diagram that can help me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thx

hey guys so I've pretty much assembled the whole motor, just need to fit the throttle body and oil tank... I moved a rag from where i was working and found this.. Can anybody tell me what it is, where it goes? I hope i dont have to pull a lot of things! :,(

cant upload the picture for some reason:(
part is a little shaft, 90mm long. its got a slightly twisted spline with the top has a reduced plain shaft about 1/2 the spline diameter and is 10mm long. Its got a 4mm hole in the middle perpendicular to the shaft. the other end has a notch.

Trying to get the pic to work:(

Last edited:
shaft.jpg Picture quality isnt great:( Thing is I have no idea what that is where it goes or if even part of the motor. the shed is full of crap. One thing I noticed is i'm unable to shift the engine in neutral or reverse. I move it in any position and its like the gear selector shaft is turning freely and not engaging anything!!! :(:(:(

Last edited:
That looks like an oil pump drive gear and it does not belong to your engine. The gear selector slide moves very easy...No worries,

Are you 100% sure its not for the Merc? Where the hell did it come from!! haha

For the gear sector, When I move the slider bit back a forth to each limits, I also kick the prop and its always engaged (flywheel turning, block has no plugs) and turning in one direction. Cant find neutral or the reverse gear.

Are you 100% sure its not for the Merc? Where the hell did it come from!! haha

For the gear sector, When I move the slider bit back a forth to each limits, I also kick the prop and its always engaged (flywheel turning, block has no plugs) and turning in one direction. Cant find neutral or the reverse gear.

Pull the lower and make sure the shift coupling is there.

Back