Logo

Verado 200 4 cylinder

bryane

Hello,

Warning

Vent SW Hi displays on vessel view but system states OK, How can I clear the code after having FSM repaired was told there was a schrader valve to push because may have fuel in line. When vent tube was filling with fuel and filling cylinder 4 with fuel.

Vent SW HI means that you tripped the vent switch. FSM over filled and sent fuel up into the vent. The vent switch has a valve to let the fuel out it may take a little more than opening the valve. You may have to disconnect the line and shake it out. Once the vent switch goes back to its normal position the VV should stop showing the code. It will be stored though.

Last edited:
Hello Chris
i removed the hose and removed all the fuel, ran the boat same thing happens fuel in the hose. Should I Take the fcm off and see if the float is sticking? I've had it looked at when the small hose collapsed filling the 4 cylinder with fuel thru the vent hose that plugs into the intake .and had that fixed.

Pull the FSM...There is not a traditional float, there is an electronic float switch and they do go bad. There is also an updated boost reference hose that you should install while the FSM is apart.

I did pull the FSM and decided to replace the float as the motor sat for a while before I purchased and I've had it for 18 months and have not started it. It had a weird smell in the fuel so the part is relative cheap so I ordered and will install it later in the week.

Back