Logo

Ford 312 Interceptor Engines for sale.

GT350Jack

In my travels I have acquired two Interceptor 312 engine. They have been removed from a vessel that was being scrapped. I felt the engine have value so I purchased them. They have been sitting for some time, but they are complete. They appear to be a left and right engine as the transmission are different. The both have the side draft carburetors and the mallory distributors. They both are 12volt and have alternators. They are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have NOT opened them to examine the internal conditions. I would be interested in only selling them as a pair with the transmissions attached. It seems that the pair should be worth around $2500, BUT, everything is negotiable.
PS: I hope I am posting this in the correct place. This is my first post on this forum.

Cheers,

Jack

Hi Jack,
Do you still have the engines?
Do you know if the engines were running?
Do you have any photos available?
Regards
Keith

In my travels I have acquired two Interceptor 312 engine. They have been removed from a vessel that was being scrapped. I felt the engine have value so I purchased them. They have been sitting for some time, but they are complete. They appear to be a left and right engine as the transmission are different. The both have the side draft carburetors and the mallory distributors. They both are 12volt and have alternators. They are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have NOT opened them to examine the internal conditions. I would be interested in only selling them as a pair with the transmissions attached. It seems that the pair should be worth around $2500, BUT, everything is negotiable.
PS: I hope I am posting this in the correct place. This is my first post on this forum.

Cheers,

Jack

I'm looking for a pair of exhaust manifolds and engine mounting front plate complete with mounts and raw water pick up pump for an Interceptor 312 as the guy who was given the job of overhauling the engine has somehow gone and lost the originals.

Here's hoping

Keith

Back