Logo

Default Ford 312 Interceptor Engines for sale.

In my travels I have acquired two Interceptor 312 engine. They have been removed from a vessel that was being scrapped. I felt the engine have value so I purchased them. They have been sitting for some time, but they are complete. They appear to be a left and right engine as the transmission are different. The both have the side draft carburetors and the mallory distributors. They both are 12volt and have alternators. They are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have NOT opened them to examine the internal conditions. I would be interested in only selling them as a pair with the transmissions attached. It seems that the pair should be worth around $2500, BUT, everything is negotiable.
    PS: I hope I am posting this in the correct place. This is my first post on this forum.

Cheers,

Jack

Default Re: Ford 312 Interceptor Engines for sale.

Hi Jack,
    Do you still have the engines?
    Do you know if the engines were running?
    Do you have any photos available?
    Regards
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by GT350Jack View Post
    In my travels I have acquired two Interceptor 312 engine. They have been removed from a vessel that was being scrapped. I felt the engine have value so I purchased them. They have been sitting for some time, but they are complete. They appear to be a left and right engine as the transmission are different. The both have the side draft carburetors and the mallory distributors. They both are 12volt and have alternators. They are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have NOT opened them to examine the internal conditions. I would be interested in only selling them as a pair with the transmissions attached. It seems that the pair should be worth around $2500, BUT, everything is negotiable.
    PS: I hope I am posting this in the correct place. This is my first post on this forum.

Cheers,

Jack

I'm looking for a pair of exhaust manifolds and engine mounting front plate complete with mounts and raw water pick up pump for an Interceptor 312 as the guy who was given the job of overhauling the engine has somehow gone and lost the originals.

Here's hoping

Keith

Anyone know where to get a counter rotation camshaft for an Interceptor 312?

Thanks

KeithWW