Logo

E150ancsr need help

Popz1967@gmail

Hey Evinrude friends, I have an 1984 Evinrude 150h.p. limited edition 75 yr. When I winterized her had a slight problem 0326628 which is part 1a on page 20 of 39 in manual.It is simply a plastic part on front of mid section directly outside in front of waterpump. How do i change without tearing all apart

You're right I typed the incorrect part 0326266 , but that is absolutely my model# f#or 1984 Evinrude Ltd.75 yrs edition. But anyway, So I can just scrap the silicone away and plug new one right in, the hose
hose it leads into is like a almost hard plastic line. Hope I can heat up a little to get old broken piece out to replace? Thanks a lot for the advice I love my boat and that motor is awesome, Moved away from lake erie bout 2 yrs ago, could rip back with throttle wide open and she get Damn near 70 so I really appreciate the help to get my baby back out soon as spring gets here to mid Ohio. Tim67

Racerone, Again you're correct. Pain is really bad today, have numerous back issues and just had knee replacement surgery in Nov. But yeah it's E150ancrs an gain thank you. Do got another problem my Procrafr also has Evinrude trolling motor but no model
T the long ,screw under foot pedal broke any suggestions

Back