Logo

Best price on Endura Max 55

esox07

Hi,
I am in the market for a Minn Kota Endura Max 55 for my 17' square stern Grumman Canoe. It is still Winter here in Wisconsin so there is no big rush. So, I am looking for a great deal to show up before I pull the trigger. I realize that Minn Kota has a rebate going on that lasts until May 31st and I definitely plan on buying one before then. Do stores generally have sales on them just before the new season starts? I have done a lot of checking and monitoring over the last month and have found that everyone is selling them for pretty much the same price ($275 to $299) and none have them have had a sale on them yet. Do they commonly go on sale or should I just find the best deal now and go with it? Or should I hold off another month or two. Like I said, all the water is still hard up here and likely to be that way for a while so not a big rush right now.

I am not interested in a remanufactured or refurbished unit. If anyone has any suggestions or advice or knows of any great deals, let me know.
Thanks.

IMO, I think you're more likely to find deals at end of season when they are trying to unload stock. But if you have Cabelas, Bass Pro, or Gander Mtn. in the area it might be worth it to stop in and check for a possible clearance sale. With the weather were having around here I'm thinking boating season will start early. Had about a dozen robins at the bird feeder last Saturday here west of Chi.

I do have a lightly used older 47T available..............MinnKota47T.jpg

I bought one from Walmart.com. I got the Endura Max 55 with a Minn Kota Power Center battery box for $275 shipped to my door. Best deal I could find by far.

Back